Many schools and clinics want to advertise their program on the sidelines - and one of the best ways to do that is via printed ice bags. Treatment ice bags are ever-present on the sidelines of many athletic teams and they catch the eye of other athletes, coaches, parents and sometimes even the television camera.
That sort of exposure is valuable and so many of our customers get their logos printed on our ice bags.
So how difficult and expensive is it to get your own custom printed ice bag?
What are the dimensions of our custom printed ice bags?
- Our customizable ice bags measure 10" W x 18" L.
What is the thickness?
- Our standard customizable ice bag has a .001 mil thickness.
How many colors?
- The pricing below is based on a single color but 2-4 colors can be used. Please call us for custom pricing on 2 or more colors.
What's required:Camera Ready Artwork OR a Vector Image Graphic:
- It's very important to use high quality graphics when producing a logo for print. Camera Ready Artwork is usually professional produced graphics with very clean lines that can be easily scanned and manipulated in an image program like Photoshop.
- Vector Images generally have a .EPS file extension. In graphic parlay that means Encapsulated Post Script. In common parlance it really means and image that is infinity scalable. Vector images can be scaled to any dimension whether you need to put them on the side of a postage stamp or on the side of the space shuttle . They will scale to any size without losing any clarity.
- When you take a photo that is low resolution or a low resolution graphic file off the internet, those files were generally created in a specific set of dimensions and with a specific resolution. These files will not generally create clean lines on your printed material.
- Internet files are created with lower resolution to increase your browsing speed - these are not good files for printing unless you find one that's very large and shrink it down until it's very small.
Once a good image is located - that image has to be converted and formatted to print on your ice bag. This process requires a one-time setup fee. These fees can vary from $125-200 depending on the complexity and number of colors in your logo.Minimums
- Like any printed material, custom printed ice bags require time on a press that prints your logo on each ice bag. There's is setup time involved and then run time. It's not efficient to setup a job on a press and then only run it for a minute or two. For that reason, there are minimums and the current minimum for ice bag rolls is 10 rolls.
- That means you'll have to purchase a minimum of 10 rolls plus setup fees in order to have your custom ice bags printed.
- If you have your artwork available and it's good artwork - this process can go pretty fast. Depending on other jobs that might be already in production you should probably allow 2-4 weeks for production and delivery of your custom printed ice bags.
- In addition to your setup fees ($125-200) you will also pay a per roll price of approximately $125.00 per roll of 1,000 bags.
If you'd like a custom quote on ice bags, please call us at 517-272-1940 and ask for our Quoting department. Alternately you can email your request to email@example.com - we will respond within 24 hours.
- Ankle & Foot
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Furniture & Equipment
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
First Exos UE Research Study Published!
Three Simple Suggestions for Getting Ready for Skiing and Snowboarding
READ ALL NEWS