The differences between Biofreeze Professional and the original Biofreeze formula
Biofreeze Professional was launched in late 2016 to give healthcare professionals an elite product to remain competitive against an ever-growing market. Notably setting it apart from the original product, this revamp of the Biofreeze formula touts some prominent differences:
- Available exclusively from healthcare professionals; you won’t ever see this product on a retail shelf or online store.
- Gel and Roll-on formulas last longer than the original Biofreeze at retail.
- Smoother consistency for an easier application… goodbye chunks!
- Optimized, fast-acting formula with 5% menthol instead of 4%.
- Still available in 16oz, 32oz and gallon sizes for in-clinic use.
The optimized proprietary formula is made with U.S. Pharmacopeia-grade ingredients and is free of parabens and propylene glycol. Also available in a dye-free formula.
- Biofreeze Professional is the best topical pain relieving gel featuring what people love about Biofreeze with longer-lasting results
- Optimized, fast-acting proprietary formula
- Smoother consistency for an easier application
- Made with USP-grade ingredients and free of parabens and propylene glycol.
Active ingredients: Menthol USP 5% (Original is just 4% Menthol).
Inactive ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Blue 1, Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water, Yellow 5
Uses: Temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles & joints associated with: arthritis, backache, strains and sprains
For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from heat or open flame.
Ask a doctor before use if you have sensitive skin.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops
- Do not bandage
- Wash hands after use with cool water
- Do not use with heating pad or device
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clears up and reoccurs.
Ask a health professional before use if pregnant or breast feeding.
Keep out of reach of children: if accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply on to the affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary.
Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
To purchase Biofreeze Professional in our store, just follow this link!
- Sales and Specials
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
First Exos UE Research Study Published!
Three Simple Suggestions for Getting Ready for Skiing and Snowboarding
READ ALL NEWS