Strength Tape Kinesiology Tape
STRENGTHTAPE® is a kinesiology athletic tape that can be used to support common injuries. Whether you are trying to come back from an injury, prevent an injury, or seeking an edge in performance, STRENGTHTAPE® can help. Kinesiology tape differs from other athletic tapes both in the way it feels and the way it is applied. Rather than wrapping the tape completely around the injured area, kinesiology tape is applied to targeted areas directly over and around the injury. Its unique elastic properties provide support while allowing for a wide range of motion and helping to improve blood flow and lymphatic circulation.
• Made of breathable cotton fabric and now includes 10% more stretch for better performance and comfort.
• Provides support & stability for muscles, joints, and tendons without limiting range of motion like a traditional brace.
• Provides compression for injuries.
• Featuring exclusive AllSport™ adhesive, StrengthTape® can be worn for up to 5 days in nearly any condition, including water.
• Includes IonTech™ to further enhance the properties of StrengthTape®, infusing seven specific minerals into the tape that emit ions.
• All products include easy-to-follow instructions.
• Available in precut rolls, uncut rolls and precut kits.
STRENGTHTAPE® is 30% stickier and stretches 10% more than other brands of kinesiology tape.
- Ankle & Foot
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Furniture & Equipment
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
First Exos UE Research Study Published!
Three Simple Suggestions for Getting Ready for Skiing and Snowboarding
READ ALL NEWS