Cramer Coach's First Aid Kit
Designed to make life easy for parents and youth sports coaches. Contents are organized in 7.5" X 5" X 2.5" Soft-side bag with easy pocket system for fast access and labeled with clear descriptions to make finding the right item for the injury easy. Not all first aid kits are made equal. At Cramer, we know that accidents come in all forms and can't always be treated with a Band-Aid. That's why we work with expert athletic trainers in the field. Cramer offers the best assortment of kits that are easy and intuitive to use. Our fully compartmentalized kits come complete with pictures and instructions so you'll have the tools you need for whatever comes your way.
- Contains the following: Basic Bandaging: (15) Adhesive Plastic Bandages 3/4" x 3", (20) Junior Adhesive Plastic Bandages 3/8" x 1-1/2", (3) Adhesive Plastic Bandages 1" x 3", (15) Adhesive Spot Bandages 7/8"x7/8"
- Targeted Bandaging: (1) Knuckle Fabric Bandage, (1) Fingertip Fabric Bandage, (1) Elbow/Knee Adhesive Bandage, (2) Butterfly Wound Closures, (1) Triangular Bandage 4"x 4"x 5"
- Wrapping Ready: (2) Sterile Gauze Pads 2"x2", (1) Pressure Bandage 2"x 2", (1) Pressure Bandage 3"x 3", (1) First Aid Tape Roll 1/2"x2.5yds, (1) Instant Ice Pack, (2) Alcohol Cleansing Pads
- Prepared For Life: (4) Antiseptic Towelettes, (1) CPR Breathing Barrier, (1) Emergency First Aid Guide, (6) Assorted Safety Pins, (2) Medical Grade Vinyl Gloves
- You Never Know: (1) Burn Cream, (1) Triple Antibiotic Ointment 0.9g, (10) Cotton Tipped Applicators, (1) Blood Stopper Dressing, (1) Sterile Eye Pad, (1) Sterile Eye Wash 10ml, (2) Chewable Aspirin Tablets
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
Moving Edema with Electrotherapy: Muscle Pump vs Hi Volt
Therapists occasionally need to move lymphedema out of an area and electrotherapy can be a very effective way of doing that. In this article we discuss two methods for moving...Read More
First Exos UE Research Study Published!
We are excited to announce our FIRST EXOS UE STUDY was published in the August edition of Clinical Biomechanics Journal and the results support the use of the Exos thermo-formable...Read More
READ ALL NEWS