ActivaPatch® IntelliDose™ 2.5 Iontophoresis Patch, 6/box
ActivaPatch® IntelliDose™ 2.5 is a disposable, single use, non-invasive iontophoretic (ionto) drug delivery system that utilizes an intelligent microprocessor to deliver 40 or 80mA–min dosage of a negatively-charged ionic solutions.
- Activa Patch delivers 40mA*min dose in 1.25 hours, or 80mA*min dose in 2.5 hours.
- Accurate timing and dosage ± 2% versus other wireless iontophoresis treatments that can be as much as ± 37%.
- Self contained and fully integrated SmartPower™ system functions without a charging station or dose controller.
- Patented SHUNT® technology provides automatic shut-off at end of treatment.
- Can be removed and reapplied to complete treatment if necessary or used for two treatment sites.
- Flexible, low-profile eliminates skin irritation with no adhesive burns from prolonged wear.
- Detects and measures skin resistance for optimal drug delivery.
- Each pouch contains the active ActivaPatch®, alcohol wipe and a patient instruction card.
- Instructions included.
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex.
ActivaPatch® IntelliDose 2.5 Technical Specifications:
Active Area: 11.4cm²
Dosage: 40 or 80 mA*min
Skin Adhesive: Hypoallergenic
Maximum Buffer Capacity: Ag/AgCl Stabilizer
Fill Volume: 2.0cc
Smart Power: 6V with Intelligent Microprocessor
Packaging: 6 ActivaPatch® Kits. Alcohol Wipes. Patient Information Cards
Compares to Hybresis®.
- Ankle & Foot
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Furniture & Equipment
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
First Exos UE Research Study Published!
Three Simple Suggestions for Getting Ready for Skiing and Snowboarding
READ ALL NEWS