FASPLINT Semi-disposable Vacuum Splint Kit - with compact Aluminum Pump
The FASPLINT® uses vacuum technology just like our EVAC-U-SPLINT® extremity splints. From dislocated shoulders to angulated wrist fractures, simply grab your vacuum splint, place it around the injured area, evacuate the air, and you're done! Unlike air and board splints, it uses vacuum technology to mold to the exact shape
of the injury site without applying circumferential pressure.
And if equipment retrieval is a major factor facing your department, then the FASPLINT is ideal. FASPINTS can be used several times before being discarded.
- Molds to exact shape of injury site without applying circumferential pressure
- Reduces nerve, tissue and vessel damage
- Can be evacuated using the same EVAC-U-SPLINT manual pump with a tapered adapter tip or a portable suction unit
- If a FASPLINT is lost, flies away on a helicopter, or is too soiled to be used again, the replacement cost is minimal
- Can be used for leg fractures, dislocated shoulders, knee injuries, wrist fractures, infant and pediatric immobilization, hip support, padding under the knees, temporary cervical support, and much more
- X-Ray Compatible
- Anatomical Design - Tapered splints in 3 sizes allow application to almost any body part or patient.
Includes Small, Medium and Large Splints, Compact Aluminum Pump and Regular Rectangular Carrying Case.
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
Athletic Training Room Furniture: Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel
Stronger in 2021 - MioTechRead More
READ ALL NEWS