Polar Life Pod
Compact and Portable Design
- Packaged ready for use in a convenient and transportable gym bag that weighs less than 10 lbs.
- Unlike large, cumbersome tubs, the Polar Life Pod® can be easily stored, rapidly set up and quickly implemented.
Rapid Set-up and Athlete Immersion
- Requires just 40-80 gallons of on-site ice water depending on the size of the athlete
Effective Immersion Of The Body, Neck And Back Of The Head
- Fits athletes up to seven feet tall and 400 pounds. Fold the foot of the Polar Life Pod® under to adjust to the height of smaller athletes.
- Floating head support fits snugly in the hood.
Designed by a licensed athletic trainer with over 30 years of experience in the field.
Polar Life Pod® Includes:
- 1 Polar Life Pod®
- 1 Gym bag (36" x 10" x 10")
- 1 Floating head support
- 1 Water temperature thermometer
- 1 Set of ear plugs
- Ankle & Foot
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Furniture & Equipment
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
First Exos UE Research Study Published!
We are excited to announce our FIRST EXOS UE STUDY was published in the August edition of Clinical Biomechanics Journal and the results support the use of the Exos thermo-formable...Read More
Three Simple Suggestions for Getting Ready for Skiing and Snowboarding
By Dr. Edward Loniewski, DOOrthopedic SurgeonAsk any competitive skier about the one joint they are most concerned about and most would point to their knees. Just ask Lindsey Vaughn. This...Read More
READ ALL NEWS