ProTeam Modular Taping Stations
- Upholstered Taping Modules are 36" or 42"H. Storage Modules with laminate tops are 4" lower. You can order individual taping or storage modules.
- Durable dowel and glue laminated wood construction for long term structural integrity.
- Self-closing laminate drawer with nylon rollers. Doors have concealed, adjustable, self-closing 110° Euro-hinges.
- Cabinet backs are finished.
- Comfortable 2" thick high-density foam upholstered tops are removable without tools. Choice of (9) Pro-Form™ vinyl colors.
- Natural Oak, Wild Cherry, or Folkstone Gray laminate.
- 450 lbs. weight capacty per seat.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
10 Ways you can improve your Sports Medicine Bid results this summer
There are some 1,300 colleges and over 26,000 high schools in the United States who acquire sports medicine supplies and equipment, almost every year. A high percentage of those institutions...Read More
Athletic Training Room Furniture: Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel
We're often asked for the Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel Athletic Training Room and Physical Therapy tables. This article presents the pros and cons of laminate vs wood...Read More
READ ALL NEWS