ProSpray Disinfectant - 1 Gallon
Broad Spectrum Disinfecting Power in One Minute:
• Viruses including HIV-1 and Herpes simplex virus type 1 & 2.
• Vegetative bacteria including Staphylococcus aureus, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
• Fungi including Trichophyton mentagrophytes. Inactivates Benchmark M. tuberculosis var. bovis (TB) in Five Minutes:
• Meets CDC guidelines for surface disinfection in the presence of blood and other soils. Four Applications in One Product:
• Surface cleaner: Contains detergents and surfactants for essential pre-cleaning.
• Intermediate-level disinfectant.
• Ultrasonic instrument cleaning and holding solution. • Disinfect dental impressions and appliances.
Water Based Formula with Non-Alcohol Actives:
• Water based formula preferred for a wide variety of surfaces including vinyl, metals, plastics, tubing and faux leather upholstery.
• Will not stain or bleach hard surfaces.
• Stays wet on surfaces longer for full contact time.
• Use around electronics is consistent with manufacturers’ recommendations for non-alcohol, non-bleach formula. Hard on Germs - Not on Bare Hands!
• So safe it is now EPA approved for use without gloves (in absence of bio-hazards). Convenient and Pleasant to Use:
• Deodorizer with light lemon scent.
• Reduce inventory: One product cleans and disinfects.
• Ready-to-use: No mixing required. Residual Activity:
• Sustained antimicrobial action after application which is not found with alcohol or bleach compounds.
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control (PPE)
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
Moving Edema with Electrotherapy: Muscle Pump vs Hi Volt
First Exos UE Research Study Published!
READ ALL NEWS