- Sales and Specials
- Propriofoot (Set of 4 blocks) for proprioception
Propriofoot (Set of 4 blocks) for proprioception
Whether you’re looking to prevent ankle and foot injuries or are in need of stability rehabilitation, look no further than the Propiofoot.
Packaged in a set of four colored plates – green, blue, red and yellow - each plate is 10 cm long with a distinctive base to vary the type and level of exercise performed. Used in pairs, up to 20 exercise combinations can be performed with the Propriofoot Foot Plates while maintaining an established progression in the difficulty of the exercises.
The Propriofoot Foot Plates provide numerous benefits in the reeducation and muscular reinforcement of the ankle and foot, including:
- Unique design of the Propriofoot allows the user to dissociate the front foot from the back foot to target specific areas of the ankle and foot individually.
- Angular ankle and foot displacement on the Propriofoot makes it possible to limit the action of the cerebellar system, which controls coordination, and the inner ear, which is responsible for body balance.
- Small size and ease of use help provide efficient reeducation and muscular reinforcement to the ankle and foot while reducing immobilization after a sprain.
Provides both a preventive and curative role in ankle and foot treatment and rehabilitation. Each plate holds up to 650 pounds.
Other fine products
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
10 Ways you can improve your Sports Medicine Bid results this summer
There are some 1,300 colleges and over 26,000 high schools in the United States who acquire sports medicine supplies and equipment, almost every year. A high percentage of those institutions...Read More
Athletic Training Room Furniture: Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel
We're often asked for the Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel Athletic Training Room and Physical Therapy tables. This article presents the pros and cons of laminate vs wood...Read More
READ ALL NEWS