Free Up Massage Cream - Unscented
Formulated for the healthcare professional, Free-Up® Massage Cream is noted for its glide, lubricity and tissue perception.
Superb tissue perception. Work either surface or deep tissue.
- Great Glide. Exquisite tissue sense to fingers and hands.
- Excellent lubricity. Unlike oily or slick surfaces, Free-Up does not inhibit deep tissue perception and discrimination.
- Cost effective. Slow absorption rate means a little goes a long way.
- Not available over the counter.
- Safe quality formulation. Bacteriostatic. Hype-allergenic. Does not contain beeswax.
- Won’t ball up or dry out the skin.
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
Moving Edema with Electrotherapy: Muscle Pump vs Hi Volt
Therapists occasionally need to move lymphedema out of an area and electrotherapy can be a very effective way of doing that. In this article we discuss two methods for moving...Read More
First Exos UE Research Study Published!
We are excited to announce our FIRST EXOS UE STUDY was published in the August edition of Clinical Biomechanics Journal and the results support the use of the Exos thermo-formable...Read More
READ ALL NEWS