- Ice Machines
As treatment ice, cubed doesn’t conform well and will sometimes cause punctures in ice bags. However, it melts very slowly. As ice for drinks, cubed ice holds it's mass longer and will do a much better job keeping your drinking water cold.
As treatment ice, conforms well but melts quickly. It also melts quickly when used for to cool water or sports drinks. Flaked ice can water down the flavor of sports drinks fairly quickly and won't reduce drinks to as low a temperature - or sustain those temperatures as long.
As treatment ice, conforms well and doesn’t melt as quickly as flaked ice. Nugget ice is sort of the best of both worlds as it cools drinks well while retaining it's mass over a longer period of time than flaked ice. Due to the special auger required to produce the nuggets, nugget makers are generally more expensive.
- F0522 / 530 / 22.9 x 23 x 24
- F0822 / 865 lbs / 22.9 x 23 x 24
- F1222 / 1,250 lbs / 22.9 x 27 x 24
- F0522 / B322S / N/A / $ Call for Price
- F0822 / B842S / KBT39 / $ Call for Price
- F1222 / B948S / KBT38 / $ Call for Price
- N0422 / 455 lbs / 22.9 x 23 x 24
- N0622 / 800 lbs / 22.9 x 23 x 24
- N0922 / 1,094 lbs / 22.9 x 27 x 24
- N1322 / 1,354 lbs / 22.9 x 23 x 24
Ice Bin Model # / Storage Capacity / Dimensions*
- B322S / 370 lbs / 22 x 34 x 50
- B842S / 778 lbs / 42 x 34 x 50
- B948S / 893 lbs / 48 x 34 x 50
* Dimensions include 6” height for legs.
Maker / Bin / Kit Price
- N0422 / B322S / N/A / $ Call for Price
- N0622 / B322S / N/A / $ Call for Price
- N0922 / B842S / KBT39 / $ Call for Price
- N1322 / B948S / KBT38 / $ Call for Price
MioTech offers Scotsman Ice Machines.
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
Moving Edema with Electrotherapy: Muscle Pump vs Hi Volt
First Exos UE Research Study Published!
READ ALL NEWS