3M Scotchcast One-Step Splint
A splint that incorporates foam padding, splint and backing for easy, one-step application. Prepackaged in a variety of sizes to meet application needs.
- All-in-one splint allows for easy application and time savings. Faster application increases patient turnaround.
- Conformable and moldable for better patient fit.
- Provides strong, lightweight support to encourage early patient mobility.
- Available in a variety of pre-cut sizes to accommodate a variety of patient sizes and reduce the need to cut and customize splints.
- 2" x 10, 3" x12 and 4" x 15 are 10/box.
- 4" x 30 and 5" x 30 are 5/box.
- Ankle & Foot
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Furniture & Equipment
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
The differences between Biofreeze Professional and the original Biofreeze formula
The differences between Biofreeze Professional and the original Biofreeze formulaBiofreeze Professional was launched in late 2016 to give healthcare professionals an elite product to remain competitive against an ever-growing market....Read More
Shoreline Sport Medical Supply Acquired by MioTech Orthopedic Group
April 2014FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEMioTech Sports Medicine of Holt, Michigan is pleased to announce the acquisition of Shoreline Sport Medical, a distributor of athletic training supplies and equipment based in Lowell,...Read More
READ ALL NEWS