3M Scotchcast One-Step Splint
A splint that incorporates foam padding, splint and backing for easy, one-step application. Prepackaged in a variety of sizes to meet application needs.
- All-in-one splint allows for easy application and time savings. Faster application increases patient turnaround.
- Conformable and moldable for better patient fit.
- Provides strong, lightweight support to encourage early patient mobility.
- Available in a variety of pre-cut sizes to accommodate a variety of patient sizes and reduce the need to cut and customize splints.
- 2" x 10, 3" x12 and 4" x 15 are 10/box.
- 4" x 30 and 5" x 30 are 5/box.
- Ankle & Foot
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Furniture & Equipment
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
First Exos UE Research Study Published!
We are excited to announce our FIRST EXOS UE STUDY was published in the August edition of Clinical Biomechanics Journal and the results support the use of the Exos thermo-formable...Read More
Three Simple Suggestions for Getting Ready for Skiing and Snowboarding
By Dr. Edward Loniewski, DOOrthopedic SurgeonAsk any competitive skier about the one joint they are most concerned about and most would point to their knees. Just ask Lindsey Vaughn. This...Read More
READ ALL NEWS