3M Scotchcast One-Step Splint
A splint that incorporates foam padding, splint and backing for easy, one-step application. Prepackaged in a variety of sizes to meet application needs.
- All-in-one splint allows for easy application and time savings. Faster application increases patient turnaround.
- Conformable and moldable for better patient fit.
- Provides strong, lightweight support to encourage early patient mobility.
- Available in a variety of pre-cut sizes to accommodate a variety of patient sizes and reduce the need to cut and customize splints.
- 2" x 10, 3" x12 and 4" x 15 are 10/box.
- 4" x 30 and 5" x 30 are 5/box.
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
10 Ways you can improve your Sports Medicine Bid results this summer
There are some 1,300 colleges and over 26,000 high schools in the United States who acquire sports medicine supplies and equipment, almost every year. A high percentage of those institutions...Read More
Athletic Training Room Furniture: Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel
We're often asked for the Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel Athletic Training Room and Physical Therapy tables. This article presents the pros and cons of laminate vs wood...Read More
READ ALL NEWS