Agupunt Dry Needles, Various Color-Coded Sizes, 100/box
APS Dry Needles are designed specifically for Physical Therapists. This safe, high quality needle improves the function of the Dry Needling technique providing better outcomes and greater patient satisfaction. Physical Therapists no longer have to improvise with acupuncture needles.
The Dry Needling technique is an invasive procedure where the needle directly targets myofacial trigger points. It involves deep insertion of a needle through the skin and muscle with multiple insertions/manipulations done on the same trigger point. Acupuncture needles were designed to be superficially inserted only once and left to act.
APS Needle Characteristics:
- Headless needle for better precision when puncturing.
- Thicker and stiffer handle improves handling and control during all the process.
- High strength Surgical Stainless Steel provides greater strength to the needle allowing better sharpen-ing and its maintenance during multiple insertions.
- Special conical sharpening for dry needling improves needle penetration and handling.
- Triple lubricant coating maintains lubrication during the process keeping the needle painless.
- Triple polishing removes surface irregularities achieving a smooth painless needle.
- A needle specially designed for dry needling.
- Perfect grip that ensures total control and precision.
- Facilitates the insertion and handling of the needle from the beginning to the end of the treatment.
- Smooth insertion minimize tissue damage.
- Reduction of pain during treatment.
- Easy open packaging.
- Twelve Sizes currently available.
- APS Dry Needling Needles have different color tabs for each size to provide easier identification while working.
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
Moving Edema with Electrotherapy: Muscle Pump vs Hi Volt
First Exos UE Research Study Published!
READ ALL NEWS