Cramer Powerflo Pro Hydration System
Any Athletic Trainer, coach or AD wants to provide safe, portable on-the-field hydration. The PowerFlo Pro does just that with a rechargeable battery powered pumping unit and a 20 gallon water capacity. Best for programs working in multiple locations or changing fields regularly.
• 20-gallon capacity
• Narrower design for storing and maneuvering through doorways with ease
• Rounded corners for speedy cleaning and maintenance.
• Large 6.5-inch tank opening, making it a snap to add ice
• Drain assembly allows emptying of the tank without removal
• Interested in converting your own cooler to use with a hydration system so you’ll have a more thermal unit on the field? The Powerflo Pro is available as a tankless system as well!
• New interior manifold moves the most susceptible components inside the control box, protecting them from harmful UVA/UVB rays and damage from impact
• Six drinking stations
• Flexible hoses
THE CABINET AND BATTERY CHARGER
• Made of a sophisticated, molded, durable nylon that is impact-resistant, freeze-resistant and has fully water potable parts
• Lighter weight and durable, made from the same material used in football helmets
• New mounting tabs add a replaceable “break away” function so the cabinet is less likely to be damaged
• Features a new, convenient battery charging system—no more removing or disconnecting wires--simply plug the charger directly into the cabinet (similar to a car charger), with other battery charging options available as well
• The Powerflo Pro’s tires are all but indestructible and require zero maintenance
• These solid (but pliable) foam-filled tires will never go flat, and have just the right amount of “give” to ensure a smooth ride
• All-terrain tires with a wider base and tread make the Powerflo Pro easy to push or pull—even off-road, on real turf, and going through mud!
• More mobile and easy to move around
• The ultra-durable cart is made of a light-weight, heavy-duty construction aluminum that won’t rust or corrodeCapacity: 20 Gallons Drinking Stations: 6
- Ankle & Foot
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Furniture & Equipment
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
First Exos UE Research Study Published!
Three Simple Suggestions for Getting Ready for Skiing and Snowboarding
READ ALL NEWS