Ethicon Dermabond Topical Skin Adhesive
DERMABOND ADVANCED Adhesive is a liquid bonding agent that holds many cuts, wounds, and incisions together as effectively as stitches do. Since there are no stitches, there are none of the discolorations or "suture tracks" that stitches can leave around wounds and incisions.
DERMABOND and DERMABOND Mini are a sterile, liquid topical skin adhesive containing a monomeric (2-octylcyanoacrylate) formulation and the colorant D & C Violet #2. It is provided in a single use applicator packaged in a blister pouch. The applicator is comprised of a crushable glass ampule contained within a plastic vial with attached applicator tip.
- Keep the wound dry
- Do not scratch, rub, or pick at the wound or DERMABOND ADVANCED Adhesive; doing so may loosen the film before the wound is fully healed
- You may take brief showers or baths at the direction of your physician. After showering or bathing, gently blot the wound dry with a soft towel
- Do not soak or scrub your wound; do not swim until the adhesive film has fallen off naturally
- Stay out of direct sunlight and do not use tanning lamps
- Do not apply liquid or ointment medications or any other product to the wound while DERMABOND ADVANCED Adhesive is in place. It could loosen the film before the wound is fully healed
- If you have any questions or concerns, contact your doctor or trained clinical professional.
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
Moving Edema with Electrotherapy: Muscle Pump vs Hi Volt
First Exos UE Research Study Published!
READ ALL NEWS