Free Up Massage Cream - Unscented
Formulated for the healthcare professional, Free-Up® Massage Cream is noted for its glide, lubricity and tissue perception.
Superb tissue perception. Work either surface or deep tissue.
- Great Glide. Exquisite tissue sense to fingers and hands.
- Excellent lubricity. Unlike oily or slick surfaces, Free-Up does not inhibit deep tissue perception and discrimination.
- Cost effective. Slow absorption rate means a little goes a long way.
- Not available over the counter.
- Safe quality formulation. Bacteriostatic. Hype-allergenic. Does not contain beeswax.
- Won’t ball up or dry out the skin.
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
10 Ways you can improve your Sports Medicine Bid results this summer
There are some 1,300 colleges and over 26,000 high schools in the United States who acquire sports medicine supplies and equipment, almost every year. A high percentage of those institutions...Read More
Athletic Training Room Furniture: Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel
We're often asked for the Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel Athletic Training Room and Physical Therapy tables. This article presents the pros and cons of laminate vs wood...Read More
READ ALL NEWS