The Freeze Sleeve provides 360° of cold compression therapy and 100% coverage of the treatment area. Cold compression therapy has been proven to reduce swelling and helps relieve daily aches and pains.
The Freeze Sleeve provides just the right amount of Doctor recommended cold therapy treatment to aching joints and muscles. It is meant to replace the ice bag.
The Freeze Sleeve is soft, flexible and comes in 6 sizes to deliver cold compression therapy on multiple body parts. It simply slides on, stays in place without the need for straps or wraps and allows full mobility.
- SIMPLE - The easy slip on process eliminates the need for messy ice bags, cumbersome wraps and multi-step products on the market today.
- COVERAGE - 360 degrees of even compression coverage, and also allows full range of motion to the user.
- TREATMENT - Provides the recommended 20 minutes of cold therapy treatment, without risk of burning or damaging the skin.
- COMFORT - The compression design allows the Freeze Sleeve to be used comfortably on multiple areas of the arms and legs.
- CLEAN - Specially formulated with antimicrobial gel that eliminates odors and is non-toxic.
- MOBILITY - Allows the user to apply daily cold therapy compression treatment on the go whenever and wherever you are!
Putting on your Freeze Sleeve
Freeze Sleeve Sizes
How to store your Freeze Sleeve
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control (PPE)
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
Moving Edema with Electrotherapy: Muscle Pump vs Hi Volt
First Exos UE Research Study Published!
READ ALL NEWS