Freeze Sleeve Flat Pak MD - 12" x 17"
- VERSATILE - The Freeze Sleeve Flat Pak can be used to cool down your core temperature, reduce swelling and inflammation, and provide overall relief to aching muscles and joints.
- COVERAGE - Large 12" X 17" Flat Pak to cover various parts of the body
- TREATMENT - Provides the recommended 15-20 minutes of cold therapy treatment, without risk of burning or damaging the skin.
- CLEAN - Specially formulated with anti-microbial and anti-bacterial gel that eliminates odors and is non-toxic.
- SAFE - Safe to use on various parts of the body, and in conjunction with other treatment products including compressed air massagers and muscle stimulators.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Do NOT get the Freeze Sleeve Flat Pak wet, ever! Always store the Freeze Sleeve Flat Pak in a plastic bag while in the freezer. Store in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours before use. Turn your freezer down to it's coldest setting for maximum cold therapy.
Please note. Additional discounts do not apply to the Flat Pak.
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
10 Ways you can improve your Sports Medicine Bid results this summer
There are some 1,300 colleges and over 26,000 high schools in the United States who acquire sports medicine supplies and equipment, almost every year. A high percentage of those institutions...Read More
Athletic Training Room Furniture: Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel
We're often asked for the Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel Athletic Training Room and Physical Therapy tables. This article presents the pros and cons of laminate vs wood...Read More
READ ALL NEWS