J&J Elastikon Tape
- Reliable compression for support of sprains, strains and muscle injuries
- Soft cotton elastic tape conforms to joints such as elbows, knees and shoulders
- Allows skin to breathe and moisture to pass through
- Heavy-weight material is not hand-tearable. Used to give added support to areas where light weight tapes don't provide enough support.
- Red stripe down the middle of each roll intended to be used as a visual guide for uniform taping.
- Rolls are 2.5 yards long (5 yards stretched).
- Sales and Specials
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
First Exos UE Research Study Published!
We are excited to announce our FIRST EXOS UE STUDY was published in the August edition of Clinical Biomechanics Journal and the results support the use of the Exos thermo-formable...Read More
Three Simple Suggestions for Getting Ready for Skiing and Snowboarding
By Dr. Edward Loniewski, DOOrthopedic SurgeonAsk any competitive skier about the one joint they are most concerned about and most would point to their knees. Just ask Lindsey Vaughn. This...Read More
READ ALL NEWS