J&J Elastikon Tape
- Reliable compression for support of sprains, strains and muscle injuries
- Soft cotton elastic tape conforms to joints such as elbows, knees and shoulders
- Allows skin to breathe and moisture to pass through
- Heavy-weight material is not hand-tearable. Used to give added support to areas where light weight tapes don't provide enough support.
- Red stripe down the middle of each roll intended to be used as a visual guide for uniform taping.
- Rolls are 2.5 yards long (5 yards stretched).
- Sales and Specials
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
Moving Edema with Electrotherapy: Muscle Pump vs Hi Volt
Therapists occasionally need to move lymphedema out of an area and electrotherapy can be a very effective way of doing that. In this article we discuss two methods for moving...Read More
First Exos UE Research Study Published!
We are excited to announce our FIRST EXOS UE STUDY was published in the August edition of Clinical Biomechanics Journal and the results support the use of the Exos thermo-formable...Read More
READ ALL NEWS