Leg Lifter Strap
Assists patients who have had total hip replacement surgery and have limited mobility to raise or lower their legs.
- Helpful for hip arthritis or hip replacement patients who have weak hip flexors.
- Steel rod retains its shape while lifting heavy legs or casts.
- Covered with 1" (2.5cm) wide, soft polypropylene webbing. The 9-1/4" (24cm) loop foothold bends easily to accommodate any foot or cast.
- Rod measures 31" (79cm) long.
- Total length including hand strap measures 41" (104cm).
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
10 Ways you can improve your Sports Medicine Bid results this summer
There are some 1,300 colleges and over 26,000 high schools in the United States who acquire sports medicine supplies and equipment, almost every year. A high percentage of those institutions...Read More
Athletic Training Room Furniture: Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel
We're often asked for the Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel Athletic Training Room and Physical Therapy tables. This article presents the pros and cons of laminate vs wood...Read More
READ ALL NEWS