MedSpec Patellavator Patella Knee Strap
The Patellavator Knee Strap provides uniform compression across the patellar tendon, reducing discomfort and irritation. This compression is designed to help stabilize your patella and improving its tracking. The Patellavor strap absorbs stress to the knee, reduces vibrations in the femoral groove.
Small: 11 - 13"
- Designed to provide uniform pressure on the patellar tendon
- Strap made from neoprene, which stretches, allowing it to stay comfortably in place
- Tubing, sewn into the neoprene, is used to provide gentle compression
- Plastic loop is utilized to make it easier to adjust
- The strap attaches with a velcro closure
Body Part Measured: Just Below Knee Cap
Small: 11 - 13"
Medium: 13" - 15 1/2""
Large: 15 1/2" - 17 1/2"
XLarge: over 17 1/2"
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
Moving Edema with Electrotherapy: Muscle Pump vs Hi Volt
Therapists occasionally need to move lymphedema out of an area and electrotherapy can be a very effective way of doing that. In this article we discuss two methods for moving...Read More
First Exos UE Research Study Published!
We are excited to announce our FIRST EXOS UE STUDY was published in the August edition of Clinical Biomechanics Journal and the results support the use of the Exos thermo-formable...Read More
READ ALL NEWS