Mueller Hg80 Hard Shell Ankle Support
The Hg80® Hard Shell Ankle Brace is simply the most comfortable rigid ankle brace you’ll ever wear. Improved Mueller-exclusive HydraCinn® fabric is a high-performance, moisture-wicking material with an anti-microbial barrier.* Specifically built to provide rigid ankle support, this extremely comfortable brace helps prevent inversion & eversion ankle sprains. LIGHTWEIGHT & NEOPRENE-FREE
- - Formed plastic shell with soft rubber edges for comfortable rigid ankle support
- - Maximum Support
- - Reflective Material
- - Extremely comfortable Mueller-exclusive HydraCinn® fabric
- - Permanently bonded antimicrobial barrier*
- Unfasten straps and open brace.
- Step into brace by sliding foot into back of brace, toes first.
- Pull brace shells upward and align shells with sides of ankle.
- Wrap lower Achilles strap around back of ankle and secure.
- Wrap cross strap around back of ankle until hardshell is snug and secure.
- - Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent
- - Do not use bleach
- - Line dry
- - Do not iron
- - Do not dry clean
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
Moving Edema with Electrotherapy: Muscle Pump vs Hi Volt
First Exos UE Research Study Published!
READ ALL NEWS