Mueller Hg80 Premium Tennis Elbow Brace
The Premium Hg80® Tennis Elbow Support is simply the most comfortable support you'll wear. The Mueller-exclusive HydraCinn® fabric is a high-performance, moisture-wicking material with an anti-microbial barrier.* Made from latex-free materials. Neoprene-free. Recommended for any activity involving a strong grip or strain on the forearm and elbow, including tennis and golf.
- Improved shape for more comfort when worn.
- Now in two sizes to fit more people.
- Improved soft feel gel pad for more comfort while concentrating the strap force to the necessary area.
- Improved liner material with even softer, more comfortable feel.
- Tab design improved to a soft fabric tab for comfort when adjusting the strap
- Pull pocket added to the end of the strap to aid with placement and tensioning the strap
- Reflective binding, piping and logo as a safety feature for those using the product at dusk or night.
- AEGIS Anti-Microbial treatment, latex free, neoprene free, durable outer layer, breathable materials, moisture management fabric, thin design, and one of the most comfortable tennis elbow braces you can wear.
- Loosen strap.
- Slide brace on, center pad on top of forearm.
- Pull strap through plastic loop, and attach.
- Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
10 Ways you can improve your Sports Medicine Bid results this summer
Athletic Training Room Furniture: Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel
READ ALL NEWS