Mueller PFTape Plantar Fasciitis Pain Relief System
Patented System For Heel Pain.
Plantar Fasciitis Facts:
• Plantar Fasciitis affects up to 10% of your customers.
• Plantar Fasciitis is a condition, not a disease, so your customers may suffer
from it throughout their lives.
• Off the shelf insoles, arch straps, heel cups, and compression foot
sleeves cushion or support the fascia but do not protect the damaged tissue.
• Night splints are uncomfortable, bulky and patient compliance is low.
• Current treatment products on the market make it almost impossible for her
to wear the shoes she wants to wear.
• PF sufferers continuously worry about plantar flare-ups. Vacations, weddings,
exercise and basic daily activities are at risk!
Uses of Mueller PFTape® for Plantar Fasciitis:
• Provides immediate relief from the symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis.
• Directly controls Plantar stress. Protects the damaged tissue and provides
rapid relief on the path to recovery.
• Stabilizes foot, limits pronation and supination.
• Comfortable for day and night support.
Regular = Men’s shoe sizes 8-12 and Women’s 9-13
XL = Men’s 13-20 and Women’s 14-21
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
10 Ways you can improve your Sports Medicine Bid results this summer
Athletic Training Room Furniture: Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel
READ ALL NEWS