Mueller Soft Ankle Braces with Strap
Mueller® Soft Ankle Brace with Straps is designed to conform to your ankle without the expense or hassle of taping.
The stirrup straps and stabilizing criss-cross straps help provide tape-like support during competition.
- • Non-stretch criss-cross straps imitate the effects of taping.
- • Secured stirrup straps provide support and are easy to apply.
- • Antimicrobial treatment help control odors.*
- • Wear brace over sock.
- • Pull brace firmly on to foot.
- • Lace to top and then retighten for a tight, comfortable fit.
- • Pull stirrup straps straight up and secure.
- • Wrap inside strap in front of ankle and secure on opposite side of ankle
- • Repeat previous step with outside strap.
Care: Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
* The AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial treatment is intended to protect the brace against odor, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria and microorganisms. The treatment does not extend protection to the skin.
US MEN XS 6 - 7, SM 7 - 9, MD 9 - 11, LG 11 - 13, XL 13 - 15
US WOMEN XS 7 - 8, SM 8 - 10, MD 10 - 12, LG 12 - 14, XL 14 - 16
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
10 Ways you can improve your Sports Medicine Bid results this summer
Athletic Training Room Furniture: Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel
READ ALL NEWS