- All Products
- Mueller Soft Ankle Braces with Strap
Mueller Soft Ankle Braces with Strap
Mueller® Soft Ankle Brace with Straps will support your ankle with wrap-around straps and secured stirrup straps. Will fit either foot.
Mueller® Soft Ankle Brace with Straps is designed to conform to your ankle without the expense or hassle of taping.
The stirrup straps and stabilizing criss-cross straps help provide tape-like support during competition.
- • Non-stretch criss-cross straps imitate the effects of taping.
- • Secured stirrup straps provide support and are easy to apply.
- • Antimicrobial treatment help control odors.*
- • Wear brace over sock.
- • Pull brace firmly on to foot.
- • Lace to top and then retighten for a tight, comfortable fit.
- • Pull stirrup straps straight up and secure.
- • Wrap inside strap in front of ankle and secure on opposite side of ankle
- • Repeat previous step with outside strap.
Care: Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
* The AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial treatment is intended to protect the brace against odor, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria and microorganisms. The treatment does not extend protection to the skin.
US MEN XS 6 - 7, SM 7 - 9, MD 9 - 11, LG 11 - 13, XL 13 - 15
US WOMEN XS 7 - 8, SM 8 - 10, MD 10 - 12, LG 12 - 14, XL 14 - 16
Other fine products
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
10 Ways you can improve your Sports Medicine Bid results this summer
There are some 1,300 colleges and over 26,000 high schools in the United States who acquire sports medicine supplies and equipment, almost every year. A high percentage of those institutions...Read More
Athletic Training Room Furniture: Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel
We're often asked for the Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel Athletic Training Room and Physical Therapy tables. This article presents the pros and cons of laminate vs wood...Read More
READ ALL NEWS