Polar Life Pod
Compact and Portable Design
- Packaged ready for use in a convenient and transportable gym bag that weighs less than 10 lbs.
- Unlike large, cumbersome tubs, the Polar Life Pod® can be easily stored, rapidly set up and quickly implemented.
Rapid Set-up and Athlete Immersion
- Requires just 40-80 gallons of on-site ice water depending on the size of the athlete
Effective Immersion Of The Body, Neck And Back Of The Head
- Fits athletes up to seven feet tall and 400 pounds. Fold the foot of the Polar Life Pod® under to adjust to the height of smaller athletes.
- Floating head support fits snugly in the hood.
Designed by a licensed athletic trainer with over 30 years of experience in the field.
Polar Life Pod® Includes:
- 1 Polar Life Pod®
- 1 Gym bag (36" x 10" x 10")
- 1 Floating head support
- 1 Water temperature thermometer
- 1 Set of ear plugs
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
10 Ways you can improve your Sports Medicine Bid results this summer
There are some 1,300 colleges and over 26,000 high schools in the United States who acquire sports medicine supplies and equipment, almost every year. A high percentage of those institutions...Read More
Athletic Training Room Furniture: Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel
We're often asked for the Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel Athletic Training Room and Physical Therapy tables. This article presents the pros and cons of laminate vs wood...Read More
READ ALL NEWS