Purell FoodSurface Surface Sanitizer, 32 oz
America has trusted the PURELL brand to safely and effectively eliminate germs on skin for nearly 3 decades. Now, backed by more than 25 years of scientific expertise, the PURELL brand brings you an effective, comprehensive germ-fighting solution for your surfaces.
Excellent use for Athletic Trainers who must disinfect coolers, ice chests, water bottles and other surfaces.
PURELL Foodservice Surface Sanitizer provides:
- FORMULATED FOR FOOD CONTACT SURFACES No rinse required on food contact surfaces. NSF certified D2 classification.
- RAPID KILL TIME Eliminates Norovirus, Salmonella, and E. coli in 30 seconds.
- POWERFUL PEACE OF MIND Features the lowest allowable EPA toxicity rating
- MULTI-SURFACE PERFORMANCE Proven across most hard and soft surfaces.
PURELL Foodservice Surface Sanitizer is a one-step sanitizer and cleaner that dissipates quickly and cleanly with no streaks or sticky residue. The light, fragrance-free scent gives you the peace of mind to use around patrons.
• No rinse required on food contact surfaces
• No handwashing, gloves or safety glasses required
• No harsh fumes
(capped bottle, trigger spray top not included)
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
10 Ways you can improve your Sports Medicine Bid results this summer
Athletic Training Room Furniture: Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel
READ ALL NEWS