Roscoe Medical UltraTENS II Ultrasound TENS Combo
Portable ultrasound TENS in a very compact sleek applicator. Used as a deap heater to treat chronic and acute muscular pain or increase range of motion.
The UltraTENS II combines the two most proven modalities, ultrasound and TENS technology for pain relief into one compact sleek device. Deep heat from the therapeutic ultrasound and TENS therapy can be used simultaneously to help patients treat chronic and acute muscular pain. Our new innovative design features an increased duty cycle of 50% with three easy-to-use mode presets, plus 30 mA of TENS therapy. This versatile portable unit comes with carry case, AC adapter and ultrasound gel for office or mobile use.
- Combines therapeutic ultrasound and TENS for patients needing stronger therapy
- Ergonomically designed 4 cm² aluminum soundhead
- Features 1 MHz frequency with 3 power levels and 30 mA of TENS therapy for deep therapeutic treatment
- Beam Non-uniformity Ratio (BNR) 5:1 max
- Small, unique design that is easy to operate and portable
- Three treatment times (5 min, 10 min or 15 min)
- Automatic power shut-off after 10 minutes
- Comes complete with device, one 2" x 4" white cloth electrode, lead wire, AC adapter, ultrasound transmission gel, quick start guide and instruction manual
- Power Source: AC/DC adapter
- One year warranty
Product Brochure (PDF) 241 KB.
- Sales and Specials
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
First Exos UE Research Study Published!
Three Simple Suggestions for Getting Ready for Skiing and Snowboarding
READ ALL NEWS