Trivarion Iontophoresis Electrodes
Trivarion Iontophoresis (ionto) Electrodes -
- Trivarion™ has a unique shape that makes it ideal for treating uneven sites like the elbow, shoulder, knee, finger, knuckle, Achilles tendon and carpal tunnel areas.
- Carbon-Ag/AgCl technology delivers ions up to 80 mA-min with a precise pH balance.
- Large surface adhesion area and highly absorbent drug matrix eliminate the need for messy hydrogel.
- Sold in boxes of 12 treatment kits. Each individually wrapped kit contains one active delivery electrode, one return electrode and one alcohol prep pad.
- Trivarion™ electrodes can be used with the ActivaDose® II Controller.
- Latex Free.
Use under the supervision of a health care professional.
Caution: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a licensed health care professional.
- Ankle & Foot
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Furniture & Equipment
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
First Exos UE Research Study Published!
We are excited to announce our FIRST EXOS UE STUDY was published in the August edition of Clinical Biomechanics Journal and the results support the use of the Exos thermo-formable...Read More
Three Simple Suggestions for Getting Ready for Skiing and Snowboarding
By Dr. Edward Loniewski, DOOrthopedic SurgeonAsk any competitive skier about the one joint they are most concerned about and most would point to their knees. Just ask Lindsey Vaughn. This...Read More
READ ALL NEWS