Trivarion Iontophoresis Electrodes
Trivarion Iontophoresis (ionto) Electrodes -
- Trivarion™ has a unique shape that makes it ideal for treating uneven sites like the elbow, shoulder, knee, finger, knuckle, Achilles tendon and carpal tunnel areas.
- Carbon-Ag/AgCl technology delivers ions up to 80 mA-min with a precise pH balance.
- Large surface adhesion area and highly absorbent drug matrix eliminate the need for messy hydrogel.
- Sold in boxes of 12 treatment kits. Each individually wrapped kit contains one active delivery electrode, one return electrode and one alcohol prep pad.
- Trivarion™ electrodes can be used with the ActivaDose® II Controller.
- Latex Free.
Use under the supervision of a health care professional.
Caution: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a licensed health care professional.
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
Athletic Training Room Furniture: Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel
We're often asked for the Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel Athletic Training Room and Physical Therapy tables. This article presents the pros and cons of laminate vs wood...Read More
Stronger in 2021 - MioTechRead More
READ ALL NEWS