Proven, effective solution for reducing pain associated with Lateral Epicodylitis (Tennis Elbow).
- The TheraBand™ FlexBar™ device is effective at improving pain scores and strength in patients with tennis elbow.
- Waffle-surfaced exerciser can be used for strengthening, oscillation and mobilization.
- Progressive resistance levels to match user capability.
- FlexBar™ measures 12" (30cm) long
- Made of dry natural rubber with a rigid surface for enhanced grip during use.
- Resistance levels listed below are based on force required to bend the FlexBar™ to a "U" shape.
- Includes an exercise booklet.
- Sales and Specials
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
First Exos UE Research Study Published!
We are excited to announce our FIRST EXOS UE STUDY was published in the August edition of Clinical Biomechanics Journal and the results support the use of the Exos thermo-formable...Read More
Three Simple Suggestions for Getting Ready for Skiing and Snowboarding
By Dr. Edward Loniewski, DOOrthopedic SurgeonAsk any competitive skier about the one joint they are most concerned about and most would point to their knees. Just ask Lindsey Vaughn. This...Read More
READ ALL NEWS