Proven, effective solution for reducing pain associated with Lateral Epicodylitis (Tennis Elbow).
- The TheraBand™ FlexBar™ device is effective at improving pain scores and strength in patients with tennis elbow.
- Waffle-surfaced exerciser can be used for strengthening, oscillation and mobilization.
- Progressive resistance levels to match user capability.
- FlexBar™ measures 12" (30cm) long
- Made of dry natural rubber with a rigid surface for enhanced grip during use.
- Resistance levels listed below are based on force required to bend the FlexBar™ to a "U" shape.
- Includes an exercise booklet.
- Sales and Specials
- Infection Control & PPE
- Ankle & Foot
- Athletic Tape
- Bags, Cases & Kits
- Bandages & Wound Care
- Clinical Supplies
- Emergency Response
- Furniture & Equipment
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydration Products
- Knee & Leg
- Lumbar & Cervical
- Padding & Protective Gear
- Rehabilitation Supplies
- Tools & Instruments
From The Blog
10 Ways you can improve your Sports Medicine Bid results this summer
There are some 1,300 colleges and over 26,000 high schools in the United States who acquire sports medicine supplies and equipment, almost every year. A high percentage of those institutions...Read More
Athletic Training Room Furniture: Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel
We're often asked for the Pros and Cons of Laminate vs Wood vs Steel Athletic Training Room and Physical Therapy tables. This article presents the pros and cons of laminate vs wood...Read More
READ ALL NEWS